Munnar Houseboat Tour
Number of Days : 3N / 4D
Destinations Covered : 2 nights Munnar, 1 night A/c House boat
Tour Cost – 2 Adults In INR
|APR-SEP||Oct-March||Munnar Hotels||Kerala Houseboat|
|Forest Haven forest view||Kerala Houseboats -Aqua Melody|
|HotelC7 Galaxy/ Great Escape|
|Kerala Houseboats -Aqua Melody|
|Fort Munnar-Lake View Room||Alleppey Houseboats|
The above cost is not Valid from 15 Dec to 15 Jan
Note : There will be 20% supplement charge between 15 December and 10th January Xmas and New Year supplement charges will be additional.
Munnar Houseboat tour includes
- Transportation using AC Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
- Accommodation at all places on Twin Sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- House Boat cruises – Overnight (A/c Houseboat)
- All meals in Houseboat
- ” All applicable Taxes
Munnar Houseboat tour does not includes
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels, Room service, Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
Munnar Houseboat tour – Itinerary
Day 01 Cochin Munnar 140 KM /4 hrs
Your tour to Gods’ own country starts with arrival at Cochin. Our representative will meet you, and take you to Munnar (140 km/4 hrs ). Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams of small waterfalls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests; God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty
– to have everlasting memory of your stay in Kerala. On arrival at Munnar, check into Hotel. Overnight stay is in the Hotel, Munnar.
Day02 Munnar Sightseeing
Breakfast at the hotel and Day is reserved to enjoy the beauty of Munnar. Munnar is situated near the Anaimudi Peak, the highest peak in the Western Ghats. Pay a visit to – Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, and Blossom Garden. Also visit Rajamalai & Eravikulam national park. 15 K.ms from Munnar . This is the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar , a rare mountain goat. Marayoor, 40 Kms from Munnar , the only place in Kerala that lays claim to the natural growth of Sandalwood, The Muniyara caves with murals and relics from the new stone age civilization , A Children’s park , spread across a hectare of land under the canopy of a single Banyan tree, are of the great interest of tourist. In the evening return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day03 Munnar Alleppey(Houseboat)
Morning after early breakfast, drive to Alleppey , a distance of 180 Km before switching over to a houseboat. The back water cruise in a house boat is the best way to explore the villages and rural life. Kerala’s house boat is a different boat with bedroom and en-suite rest room with other luxury facilities for your comfort. Enjoy surfing on backwater, sip a coconut, get disturbed by only the chirping of birds and occasional ripples in water and savor mouthwatering delicacies prepared in front of you by your Kitchen crew. Spend the night on board the houseboat.
Day04 Alleppey-cochin(Departure) 100 KM 2.5 hrs
AM at leisure on House Boat experience the pollution free air and after a good breakfast at 0900 Hrs check out from houseboat and we transfer you Cochin – airport(100 km /2 hrs) / Railway station. End of munnar and houseboat Tour .
Details of Cancellation Charges of Munnar Houseboat tour
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days – 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days – 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost