Munnar Tour Packages
Number of Days : 4N / 5D
Destinations Covered : 1Nt Cochin , 2 nts Munnar , 1 nt Houseboat
Tour Cost – 2 Adults In INR
|Jun-Sep||Oct-March||Cochin Hotel||Munnar Hotels||Kerala Houseboat|
|Superior 19500||Superior 22750||Mermaid-Executive room||Forest Haven forest view||Alleppey Houseboats|
|Deluxe 22000||Deluxe 26500||Wyte Fort-Std room||HotelC7 Galaxy/ Great Escape Executive room ||Alleppey Houseboats|
|Sup Deluxe 24000||Super Deluxe 30000||Avenue Regent-Std room||Fort Munnar-Lake View Room||Alleppey Houseboats|
The above cost is not Valid from 15 Dec to 15 Jan
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 yrs)
- with Extra bed 25 % of Couple cost.
- without Extra bed 20 % of Couple cost.
Munnar Tour Package cost includes
- Transportation using A/C Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
- Accommodation in specified hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Houseboat cruises -(1 Room in 3 or 4 Bedroom Aqua melody luxury full time A/c Houseboat)
- All meals in Houseboat
- All applicable Taxes
- In case of A/c not working due to any technical faults difference between A/c and Non A/c Charges will be refunded
Munnar tour Package cost does not includes
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels ,Room service , Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Munnar Tour Packages – Itinerary
Day 01 Cochin- Sightseeing
Munnar Tour Package starts with arrival at Cochin, the commercial capital of Kerala and the most cosmopolitan of Kerala’s cities. Cochin is a fascinating blend of cultures. Meet assist at the airport / railway station and transfer to hotel. Later proceed for sightseeingin Cochin covering:
- The Hill Palace Museum, a fully fledged archeological museum and Kerala’s first ever Heritage Museum. ( Closed on Monday )
- Chinese fishing nets, this unique style of huge cantilevered fishing nets were erected between 1350 and 1450 AD by traders from the court of Kubla Khan.
- Santa Cruz basilica, this historic church was built by the Portuguese and elevated to a cathedral by Pope Paul IV in 1558.Pope John Paul II proclaimed the Church a Basilica in 1984.
- The Jewish synagogue, constructed in 1568.This is the oldest synagogue in the commonwealth (closed on Saturdays & Jewish holidays). The area around the synagogue, called Jew
- own, is the centre for spice and handicraft shops.
- Mattanchery Palace ( Dutch Palace ), built by the Portuguese in 1557 and presented to the regent of Kochi ( Closed on Fridays ). Night stay in Cochin.
Day 02 Cochin munnar 140 KM/4 hrs
Morning after breakfast drive to Munnar ( 140Kms / 04hrs ) , the famous hill station of Kerala. Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams of small waterfalls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests, God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty – to have everlasting memory of your stay in Kerala. On arrival at Munnar, check into Hotel. Overnight stay is in the Hotel, Munnar.
Day 03 Munnar Sightseeing
Breakfast at the hotel and Day is reserved to enjoy the beauty of Munnar. Munnar is situated near the Anaimudi Peak, the highest peak in the Western Ghats. Pay a visit to – Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, and Blossom Garden. Also visitRajamalai & Eravikulam national park. 15 K.ms from Munnar . This is the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar , a rare mountain goat. Marayoor, 40 Kms from Munnar , the only place in Kerala that lays claim to the natural growth of Sandalwood, The Muniyara caves with murals and relics from the new stone age civilization , A Children’s park , spread across a hectare of land under the canopy of a single Banyan tree, are of the great interest of tourist. In the evening return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 04 Munnar Alleppey( Houseboat)
Morning after early breakfast, drive to Alleppey , a distance of 180 Km before switching over to a houseboat. The back water cruise in a house boat is the best way to explore the villages and rural life. Kerala’s house boat is a different boat with bedroom and en-suite rest room with other luxury facilities for your comfort. Enjoy surfing on backwater, sip a coconut, get disturbed by only the chirping of birds and occasional ripples in water and savor mouthwatering delicacies prepared in front of you by your Kitchen crew. Spend the night on board the houseboat.
Day 05 Alleppey-Cochin (Departure)
AM at leisure on House Boat experience the pollution free air and after a good breakfast at 0900 Hrs check out from houseboat and we transfer you Cochin – airport(100 km /2 hrs) / Railway station. End of your munnar Tour Package .
Details of Cancellation Charges of Munnar Tour Packages
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days – 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days – 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost