Munnar Kerala Tour
Number of Days : 4N / 5D
Destinations Covered : 2 Nights Munnar + 1 Night Kumarakom + 1 Night Houseboat
Tour Cost – 2 Adults In INR
|APR-SEP||OCT-MAR||Munnar Hotels||Kumarakom Hotels||Kerala Houseboat|
|Blue Bells Munnar-Plantation View||Kumarakom Lagoon -Deluxe||Kerala Houseboats -Aqua Melody|
|Great Escape Executive room||Kumarakom Lagoon -Deluxe||Kerala Houseboats -Aqua Melody|
|Sup.Deluxe 32000||Fort Munnar-Lake View Room||Backwater Ripples garden view||Kerala Houseboats -Aqua Melody|
Costs of Children (between 5 and 12 yrs)
- with Extra bed 25 % of Couple cost.
- without Extra bed 20 % of Couple cost.
Munnar Kerala tour cost includes
- Transportation using A/C Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
- Accommodation in specified hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Houseboat cruises – (1 Room in 3 or 4 Bedroom Aqua melody luxury full time A/c Houseboat)
- All meals in Houseboat
- All applicable Taxes
- In case of A/c not working due to any technical faults difference between A/c and Non A/c Charges will be refunded
Munnar kerala tour cost does not includes
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels ,Room service , Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Munnar Kerala Tour Itinerary
Day 01 Cochin Munnar0140KM/4 hrs
Your Munnar Kerzla Tour tour to Gods’ own country starts with arrival at Cochin. Our representative will meet you, and take you to Munnar (140 km/4 hrs ). Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams of small waterfalls, Rubber, Pepper cardamom and Tea plantations and thick forests; God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty – to have everlasting memory of your stay in Kerala. On arrival at Munnar, check into Hotel. Overnight stay is in the Hotel, Munnar.
Day02 Munnar Sightseeing
Breakfast at the hotel and Day is reserved to enjoy the beauty of Munnar. Munnar is situated near the Anaimudi Peak, the highest peak in the Western Ghats. Pay a visit to – Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden. Also visit Rajamalai & Eravikulam national park. 15 K.ms from Munnar . This is the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar , a rare mountain goat. Marayoor, 40 Kms from Munnar , the only place in Kerala that lays claim to the natural growth of Sandalwood, The Muniyara caves with murals and relics from the new stone age civilization , A Children’s park , spread across a hectare of land under the canopy of a single Banyan tree, are of the great interest of tourist. In the evening return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day03 Munnar Kumarakom Backwater 180 KM /5hrs –Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to Kumarakom ( 180Kms / 05 hrs) ,near Kottayam and stay in one of the backwater resorts. In the afternoon one can make a visit to Kumarakom bird sanctuary .Overnight stay at Kumarakom.
Morning after breakfast, drive a short distance before switching over to a houseboat. The back water cruise in a house boat is the best way to explore the villages and rural life. Kerala’s house boat
is a different boat with bedroom and en-suite rest room with other luxury facilities for your comfort. Enjoy surfing on backwater, sip a coconut, get disturbed by only the chirping of birds and occasional ripples in water and savor mouthwatering delicacies prepared in front of you by your Kitchen crew. Spend the night on board the houseboat.
Day05 Alleppey –cochin(Departure)
AM at leisure on House Boat experience the pollution free air and after a good breakfast at 0900 Hrs check out from houseboat and we transfer you Cochin – airport(100 km /2 hrs) / Railway station. End of your Munnar- Kerala – houseboat Tour.
Details of Cancellation Charges of Munnar Kerala Tour
If booking Cancelled before
- 15 days – 5 % of the tour cost
- 7 days – 10 % of the tour cost
- 2 days – 25 % of the tour cost
- Less than 2 days – 100 % of the tour cost